Safe Driving [Canada]
This Safe Driving online training course is designed to help drivers of all ages understand many of the factors which can help ensure a safe driving experience in most circumstances. This course is primarily focused on skills you, the driver will need to become a successful, attentive, and efficient driver.
This Safe Driving online training course is designed to assist drivers of all ages to understand many of the factors which can help ensure a safe driving experience in most circumstances.
Safe driving often referred to as "defensive driving", is a form of training for motor vehicle drivers beyond understanding the basic rules of the road.
Safe driving is intended to reduce the risks associated with driving by:
- Helping drivers anticipate potentially dangerous situations.
- Developing attention skills to become more aware of surroundings.
- Creating an extra split second for reaction time by anticipating danger, if needed.
To help get your Safe Driving Program off to a great start, this course is primarily focused on skills you, the driver will need to become a successful and efficient driver.
Course Learning Objectives
By taking this online Safe Driving course, the user will learn to:
- Recognize the importance of regular vehicle maintenance.
- Define defensive driving.
- List human factors contributing to traffic collisions.
- Explain how to eliminate distracted driving leading to motor vehicle collisions.
- Define impaired driving.
- Describe the rules of roadway etiquette to avoid unsafe and aggressive driving
This online Safe Driving course is made up of the following sections:
- Safe Driving
- Defensive Driving
- Distracted Driving
- Impaired Driving
- Driver Fatigue
- Road Etiquette
- Traveling Alone
This Safe Driving online training course was designed for everyone.
If you have any concerns as to whether this course is appropriate for you or your industry, please browse our full selection of online courses.